Year in Review - Class Cars - Boats - & Certified Students for 2022

Mike Phillips

Global Director of Training
Staff member
Year in Review - Class Cars - Boats - & Certified Students for 2022

Hands-On Training
If you learn better by DOING versus SITTING in a chair - these are the BEST car and boat detailing classes on Planet Earth!
full

In this picture I'm placing my hand on the FLEX PE14 Cordless Rotary Polisher to show Manny - exactly how hard to push down on the head of the tool, how slow to move the tools, and the pattern to use when buffing large panels.

Real-World LIVE Reviews!
Hear what what people have to say about our classes first hand. NOTICE ALL THE ACTION IN THE BACKGROUND as Clint interviews these students LIVE during a class. Also notice there's NO CHAIRS and NO ONE is sitting around on their butt watching a Power Point Presentation.

The Real-Deal Detailing Classes
There's no other class in America, or the world, where the students get to train on the largest and coolest collection of cars over the course of the training days. There's also no other class in America, or the world, that photo-documents what YOU get to do when you take our class. I point this out because I find the hardest part about teaching our classes is not teaching the class - it's marketing the class or in simple terms, getting the word out.

With other classes? All you can do is cross your fingers and hope you actually get to do hands-on training on actual cars. Fact is, most classes are academic classes and what you're going to do is sit in a chair, look at the wall, (look at the wall means look at a Power Point Presentation on the wall), while someone talks about car detailing.

If you learn better by doing versus sitting in a chair while someone drones on and on and on ABOUT car detailing, then PLEASE research all the other options on the market. Look for PROOF for what you actually get to do, and then sign-up for one of our classes.

Sign-up - Class Schedule for 2023

First Class for 2022
The below cars are from the first class our first year in the brand new Stuart Training Academy. To see all the ACTION pictures, click the link for each class.

Link to all the pictures
Pictures & Comments - 2022 February 3-Day Detailing Class with Mike Phillips and 3D

Here's the first two cars this class worked on...

1965 Mustang Fastback and 1980 Greenwood Widebody Corvette

These two cars were used to teach multiple-step paint correction and ceramic coatings.

Here's Julie, who flew here from Alaska buffing on a 1965 Mustang and it's just after 8:00am!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

2022 Bronco and 2019 Audi
These two cars were used to teach One-Step Paint Correction and Ceramic Coatings

full

No one watching a power point in this class....

full

full

No chairs and no one is sitting...

full

Final Results!

full

full

full

full

1957 Chevy Bel Air, 2019 Corvette and 1970 Mustang Convertible
These three cars were used to teach high quality production detailing

full

full

full

full

full

full

Final Results

full

full

full

full

full

full

1966 Impala SS, 1966 Ford Fairlane and 2000 Dodge Ram Van
These three cars were used to teach the 3D Dry Sanding System plus how to use rotary polishers and orbital polishers to finish out hologram free.

The 3D Dry Sanding System - Hands-On Class

full

full

full

full

full

There are NO OTHER CLASSES where complete strangers get to machine dry sand some other person's freshly painted Muscle Cars!

Here's the 1966 Chevy Impala and the 1966 Ford Fairlane completely sanded down and ready to buff!

full

Buffing on cars - not sitting in chairs!

full

full

full

Final Results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

9 cars in 2 days
This first class at our band new training academy detailed 9 cars in 2 days. No chairs, no sitting 100% hands-on, real-world training on real cars.

Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
More...

Second Class for 2022

Here's the cars from our second class for 2022

Pictures & Comments - 2022 April 3-Day Detailing Class with 3D and Mike Phillips

1968 Camaro SS 396 and 1933 Ford 3-Window Coupe

We used these two cars to teach multiple-step paint correction and ceramic coatings.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Final Results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

2020 Corvette C8 and 2003 Corvette

We used these two Corvettes to teach One-Step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coatings

full

full

full

full

full

Final Results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

And here's the team that made the magic happen!

full

2001 BMW M3 Convertible and 1967 Ford Fairlane

We used these two cars to teach High Quality Production Detailing

full

full

full

full

Final Results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Sub-Surface Glass Polishing Class

1973 MGB GT

We used this class British Sports Car to teach Sub-Surface Glass Polishing

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

1955 Chevy Panel Truck Streetrod
We used this custom painted panel delivery truck to teach the 3D Dry Sanding System

full

https://www.3ddetailtalk.com/media/3d-mpdc-4-22-143-jpg.1954/full[/img

[img]https://www.3ddetailtalk.com/media/3d-mpdc-4-22-142-jpg.1953/full

full

full

full

Sanding followed by learning to use a rotary polisher

full

full

full

Followed by machine polishing

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

8 cars in 2 days
This second class detailed 8 cars over the course of 2 days.

Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
More...

Third Class for 2022

Our third class was for our South America 3D Distributors with people from,
  1. Puerto Rico
  2. Barbados
  3. Mexico
  4. Dominican Republic
  5. Venezuela
  6. Colombia

Pictures and comments - VIP South America Detailing Class at 3D in Stuart, Florida

1956 Ford Mainline and 1957 Chevy Bel Air

These first two cars were used to teach multiple step paint correction and ceramic coatings

full

full

No chairs - No sitting - No Power Point - PURE HANDS-ON Training on COOL CARS!

full

Recognize Mr. Cool with his cool sunglasses?

full

full

full

After all the paint correction, time to install the ceramic coating

full

full

full

full

full

full

Final Results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

2015 Dodge Challenger and 1966 Corvette Stingray
These second two cars were used to teach one-step paint correction and ceramic coatings.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Installing the Ceramic Touch

full

full

full

full

full

Here's Final Results!

full

full

full

full

1935 Ford Cabriolet and 1933 Chevy 2-Door Sedan
This third set of cars were used to teach one-step paint correction using 3D SPEED, 3D 505 Correction Glaze and topping both cars with 3D Bead It Up.

full

I start my classes EARLY and I start them on TIME!

There's simply no sitting around in chairs looking at the wall while I drone on and on.

full

full

full

full

Wet Wash Engine Detailing

full

When is the last you YOU degreased the engine in a 1935 Ford Streetrod?

full

full

After the EXTREME WASHING process, it's time to get busy!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

When is the last time you took a wool pad, rotary polisher and a compound to a 1933 Chevy?

full

full

full

Final Results!

full

full

full

The engine sparkles just like the car!

full

full

full

full

full

Why do I go the extra length to bring in so many cool cars for my classes to work on?

Because it makes for a GREAT experience.

People don't take pictures of demo hoods or rental cars.

full

Here's the team that made the magic happen!

full

Getting laid back on the running board of a 1935 Ford Streetrod!

full

Try to find ANY class anywhere with pictures of the training cars like this? I'll wait while you search.

full

Glass Polishing - 1962 Corvette
For the glass polishing portion of this class we had a 1962 Corvette with horrible wiper scratches in the original glass windshield.

BEFORE

The original windshield, which is 61 years-old, is filled with swirls, scratches and a very common problem with classic cars - WIPER MARKS

full

full

full

full

full

full

Process

First a demonstration on the correct technique to machine polish glass using the new 3D Glass Polish

full

Hands-On Training
After the technique demonstration, I turn the class loose and ask that EVERYONE take a turn at machine polishing the glass with 3D's new Glass Polish.

full

full

full

Here's the final results!

full

full

And of course, the class detailed the rest of this old 2-door Chevy using 3D SPEED!

full

2020 Dodge Durango GT and 2021 Nissan Kicks
We used these two rental cars to learn how to use the 3D Dry Sanding System to remove factory orange peel.

full

full

full

full

full

After sanding, the class learned how to use the 3D compounds with wool pads on rotary buffers followed by machine polishing using orbital polishers.

First a demo by yours truly on how to make a rotary buffer dance on paint.

full

Then turn the class loose...

full

full

full

A little hands-on training completely flattens out the learning curve when it comes to using an 8" wool pad on a rotary to remove sanding marks.

full

Freestyling!

full

full

full

Machine polishing after compounding...

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

No chairs but plenty of space to sit for lunch...

full

9 cars in 2 days!

Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
Continued...

Fourth Class for 2022
For this next class we broke all our past records for both the number of cars detailed and the cool factor for cars detailed.

Here's the link to the full write-up for this class

563 Pictures - What a real hands-on car and boat detailing class looks like! And no chairs!

Here's a video I took showing "most" of the cars for this class, some had not arrived yet.

My classes are to the point now I need a picture flow chart so my assistants and myself know which cars to bring in next.

Here's my Caveman Flow Chart for this class

full

1933 Chevy - 1948 Mercury - 2019 Mustang Convertible

For breakfast? Learning how to use a rotary polisher. Starting with this class and moving forward with all my classes, instead of saving the rotary polisher class session for Saturday, we START first thing Friday morning learning how to use the FLEX PE14 in both corded and cordless versions with 3D 510 Premium Rubbing Compound.

A little demonstration time on how to use a rotary polisher before I turn the class loose!

full

Keep in mind, pretty much all other classes on Planet Earth - you'll be sitting in a chair looking at the wall listening to some instructor drone on and on while you fall asleep.

My class? You're on your feet having FUN!

Here's a father son team using a rotary on the hood of the 1933 Chevy

full

When is the last time you saw class training on a 1933 Chevy 5-Window Coupe at any other class? With rotary polishers? NEVER.

full

These folks are working on the convertible 1948 Mercury Streetrod

full

Using rotary polishes on a black Mustang

full

The class training on 3 cars at the same time!

full

Here's final results...

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

2022 Corvette C8.R Limited Edition - 2008 Viper ACR 2016 Dodge Challenger Scatpack 392 Hemi

For this class session, the class will learn how to use 3D ONE, which is a HYBRID Compound/Polish to turn out show car quality results while only doing ONE MACHINE PAINT CORRECTION STEP. Class then installed the 3D Ceramic Touch.

full

No Chairs

full

full

full

full

When is the last time you did the paint correction on a Carbon Fiber Wing on Viper?

full

full

full

full

full

full

Next up - 3D Ceramic Touch!

full

full

full

full

full

Final results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

No chairs - no Power Point - No Falling Asleep!

full

2021 BMW 530 - 2005 Ferrari 612 - 2008 Chrysler 300c

full

We used these 3 cars to learn how to do high quality production detailing plus engine detailing and headlight correction.

2021 BMW 530 - 2005 Ferrari 612 - 2008 Chrysler 300c

It's now Saturday morning and the class is on their feet training and it's not even 8:00am yet! Other classes? You be sitting on your butt looking at the wall.

full

Get-r-done!

full

full

full

full

full

Final results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

No chairs and guess what? Nobody wants a chair.

Everyone is having too much fun working or training on cars. I'll let all the other classes in the marketplace have the chairs - I'll just go with hands-on training.,

full

Next up...

The 3D Dry Sanding System

full

full

full
full

Training cars?

1973 Plymouth Duster - 1969 Dodge Dart Convertible - 1960 Cadillace Limousine

After production detailing in the morning, next up is learning how to use the 3D Dry Sanding System on the REAL DEAL!

What is the real deal?

Well at other classes you train on a demo hood on a hood stand. In the real world, the kind of cars that ACTUALLY get SANDED are cool cars that someone has invested a lot of money into to restore or hotrod. And this is what I bring in for my class to train on.

1973 Plymouth Duster
This car has a custom paint job that is 10 years old. Although it was sanded, the sanding was incomplete a there was lots of orange peel still left on the body panels. There were also sanding marks and holograms throughout the body panels.

A professional machine polishing could have removed the sanding marks and holograms but using the 3D Dry Sanding System will refine whatever the sanding marks in the paint are to a more uniform and shallow sanding mark pattern that will buff out faster and easier. Plus - the 3D Dry Sanding System followed by the 3D 510 and 520 will create a true show car finish, which is what a car like this should have in the custom muscle car world

1969 Dodge Dart Convertible
This car also has a custom paint job that's 4 years old. Like the Plymouth Duster, same thing, there's still orange peel in the paint plus horrible holograms and oxidation from lack of attention for so long.

1960 Cadillace Limousine
This Cadillac was given a custom paint job back in the early 1990s and then never sanded and buffed. As such it has HORRIBLE orange peel throughout the body panels plus HORRIBLE swirls and scratches. The 3D Dry Sanding System will completely flatten out the paint and create a show car finish on what most people consider the most difficult paint to work on and that's black paint.

First a demonstration on how to use the 3D Dry Sanding System

full

Then I turn the class loose and the entire time I walk around and ask questions, correct any technique issues and ensure there's no mistakes!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back to the Rotary Polisher
Now the class uses the skills they learned starting Friday morning to remove the sanding marks using a rotary polisher with 3D 510 Premium Compound

full

Here's Vickie showing all the strong guys how it's done!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Cars are starting to look pretty good and this is ONLY the rotary step!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

NO SWIRLS and NO HOLOGRAMS!

full

And no chairs!

full

12 cars in 2 days!

This class set the bar for all future classes!

If you're reading this and thinking about taking a detailing class - TRY to find this many pictures showing you exactly what you're going to get to do at any other class.

Guess what? You cannot find this many pictures. In fact, you would be luck to find a half dozen pictures and most of these will be people sitting in chairs or watching the instructor doing a demonstration on a DEMO HOOD. LOL.

-Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
More...

If my count is correct, our 4 classes for the year 2022 detailed a total of

38 CARS!

The only detailing class in the world that offers this much total immersion into hand-on training. And next year will be bigger, better, faster and stronger!

You can find the dates for upcoming classes in 2023 by clicking the link below. At this time there are,

3 classes in Stuart, Florida
1 class in Santa Clarita, California

Questions?
Call me, text me or shoot me an email

Work cell: 772-310-9712

Email: mike.phillips@3dproducts.com

Hope to see you at a future detailing class!

-Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Staff member
More....

Hands-on Boat Detailing Classes!

Here at our Training Academy in sunny, Stuart, Florida, our training garage is 100' DEEP! We can bring in 3 boats at 30' in length should the demand arise. And we have the ELECTRICAL POWER to provide everyone with all the electricity needed for all the tools and never throw a breaker. Most classes cannot offer you this little tidbit that I've seen another local business forget about when they built their show car garage. LOL

Here's the before and after pictures showing the HUGE boats our classes detailed for the year 2022

Remember - you can click on the link to visit each of the 3 different threads and see ALL the pictures from our classes. Other companies? Other instructors? There's simply no pictures. You have no idea what you're actually going to get to do once you pay for their class.

Do you research and get signed-up before out classes sell-out and they always sell out.

First Boat Detailing Class for 2022

Extreme Boat Detailing - Gelcoat Correction & Ceramic Coatings

Two 23' Sportsman Center Consoles

For this first class, we had 2 black, 23' Sportsman Center Console Boats. Two boats, black in color and in such horrible condition the gelcoat has turned white with deep oxidation.

BEFORE
At my classes, I ONLY bring in DARK colored boats in HORRIBLE condition because this way I can teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to tackle the worst case scenario.

full

full

full

full

full

Stabbing her into the back of our deep training garage

full

full

The Stuart Sandbar
Here's the second 23' Sportsman - I took this picture while on the Stuart Sandbar. I actually swam over to the boat and asked the owner if he would like a FREE Boat Detail for letting us use his boat. He said yes!

full

Out of the water - note my Test Spot

full

Here she is staged in front of the first 23' Sportsman Center Console inside our training academy.

full

full

full

These next two pictures are AFTER washing the boats. The stains you see are IN the gelcoat - not ON the gelcoat.

full

full

Ready for class to start at 7:30am SHARP and No Chairs and No Power Point!

full

Hands-on Time!

Machine sanding with FLEX 8mm gear-driven orbital polishers

full

full

full

full

full

Here's Simon from the U.K. machine sanding the back of the transom. Simon is our Distributor in the U.K. and a hell of a hard worker!

full

full

How to use a rotary polisher on the side of a boat hull

I teach people how to get the job done right the first time while also working smarter instead of harder. Running a rotary polisher for HOURS against the side of a boat hull that ANGLES away from you is hard if you don't know how to do it right.

First a demonstration...

full

This is correct technique

full

Then I turn the class loose!

full

full

full

full

full

Looking good considering this is after a compound and wool pad from a rotary polisher!

full

Here's Javier showing a rotary polisher who's the BOSS!

full

Next machine polishing...

full

full

Then prepping with 3D WIPE and then installing the 3D Ceramic Coating - 3 Layers

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

2 HUGE Center Consoles easily fit in our Training Academy with room for a 3rd!

full

full

Simon ceramic coating the transom...

full

Here's the after results!

full

full

full

full

Here's the other boat...

full

full

full

Freaking incredible results!!!!!!

-Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
Second Boat Detailing Class for 2022[/B]

For our second class for 2022 and since opening this brand new training academy, we have a 26' Regulator.

BEFORE

full

full

This boat has medium oxidation and holograms throughout the gelcoat.

full

full

full

Dock Rash or dock scratches from the boat moving up and down against a dock.

full

full

Process
The class started by doing a waterless wash followed by taping off the Boot Stripe, removing the registration lettering and also removing the old, worn out graphics - with the owners blessing.

full

full

full

Next - Machine Sanding

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Compounding with 3D 510 Premium Compound

After completely machine sanding the hull using a 3-step process, next up the class using the 3D 510 Premium Compound with wool pads on FLEX rotary polishers to remove 100% of the sanding marks.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Way to get after it Vickie!

full

full

Next up - Machine Polishing with 3D 520 Finishing Polish

full

full

full

full

full

Sealing the gelcoat using 3D Ceramic Coating - 3 Layers

Here's Vickie putting some ceramic coating on an applicator but look at the finish results in the section of boat hull behind her from the polishing step!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Here's the after results!

full

full

full

full

full

Let's bring the 33 Ford around to the side for a reflection shot....

full

Check out these freaking incredible results!

full

full

-Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
More...

Third Boat Detailing Class for 2022

For this class we had a 23' Trophy Center Console and a 23' Century Center Console - BOTH in horrible, horrible condition! Perfect for a hands-on training class.

We start early and we start on time!

Here's my class ready to start. I took this picture to photo-document that I start my classes on time. I start them early. And there are no chairs.

full

Photo-Documentation

Every "instructor" has their own style for teaching a class. Me? It's SUPER important to me to capture and document the BEFORE condition.

Video Documentation
The below video does a really great job of walking around these two boats to show you how bad these two boats are and the below pictures back the video up.

BEFORE Pictures

full

full

8-month old Test Spot
Before this class took place, the owner brought the boat to 3D so I could do a Test Spot. At the time of these pictures, the Test Spot is 8 months old and this boat has been in the water the entire time.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

A spray wax isn't going to fix this boat.

full

Machine sanding
First the class machine sands the gelcoat to remove deep oxidation using a 3-step process

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Compounding to remove sanding marks
Next the class using the 3D 510 Premium Rubbing Compound to remove 100% of the sanding marks and restore gloss and clarity to the gelcoat finish.

full

I continually walk around during the class and monitor everyone's technique and results. When needed, I tweak technique and confirm successful execution of the process.

full

full

Chris Metcalf from FLEX Tools North America

full

full

full

Polishing to maximize gloss, clarity and smoothness
For the polishing step, the class uses 3D 520 Finishing Polish to perfect the gelcoat.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Look at the clear, deep reflections!

full

full

Sealing the gelcoat with 3D Ceramic Coating
Next the class applies 3 layers of 3 D Ceramic Coating to seal the gelcoat while at the same time creating a hydrophobic surface that will make future washing and maintaining faster and easier.

full

Before the class installs the ceramic coating, I go over tips and correct technique for coating a boat

full

Then it's time to seal the deal!

full

full

full

full

Here are the after results!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Off the Century goes to be put back into the water....

full

full

And off the Trophy goes, also to be dunked back into the drink...

full

5 Boats detailed for 2022!

All 5 boats were in extreme horrible condition and all 5 boats came out looking better than when they left the factory and this is because the majority of boats coming from a boat manufacture have HOLOGRAMS.

If you want to learn how to take neglected to respected, don't take a chance by signing-up for any other boat class. Take the real deal here at 3D in sunny Stuart, Florida.

Questions?

Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
More....

And here's the certified by Mike Phillips, graduating classes for 2022!

February Class

Davis Dennes
full

Eric Leckrone
full

Michael Downs
full

Julio De La Torre
full

Braulio Mendez
full

Rick Cole
full

Eric Williams
full

Mario Carrasco
full

Mario Hugo Carrasco
full

Angel Moreno
full

Michael Star
full

Shawn DeRosa
full

Julie Tree
full

David Givens
full

Cameron Elswick
full

Alejanndro Salazar
full

Andres Salazar
full

Javier Boxler
full

James Henry
full

Tom MacDonald
full

Group shot at the end of day on Sunday
full

May Class

Vicky DeRosa
full

Shawn DeRosa
full

Ashley Rule
full

Dan Beadle
full

Kyle Stocker
full

Jose Valencia Arias
full

Steel Robles
full

DeQuan Wilson
full

Corey Richland
full

Manny Nuno
full

Royce Brooker
full

Zachary Benezra
full

Josh Underwood
full

Russell Stendor
full

Congratulations to everyone!

-Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
Continued...

August South America Class

Here's the graduating students from this 2-day VIP Detailing Class

Andres Pedraza - Puerto Rico

full

Saul Salgado - Puerto Rico

full

Ameer Kerry - Trinidad & Tobago

full

Muniram Ramesar- Trinidad & Tobago

full

Kareem Ishmael - Trinidad & Tobago

full

Ansar Ali - Trinidad & Tobago

full

Victor Aguilar - Mexico

full

Victor Aguilar Jr. - Mexico

full

Leonardo Abarca - Venezuela

full

Carla Hernandez - Venezuela

full

Huberney Muriel - Colombia

full

Juan C Pinzon - Colombia

full

Javier Aguillon - Colombia

full

William Derubeis - Michigan

full

Michael Derubeis - Michigan

full

Clint Hintz - Ohio

full

September Class

Here are the class of September 2022. We had a total of 25 paid students with only one person that cancelled due to travel conflicts due to the hurricane.

Lincoln A Urda from Florida

full

Karamchan Bachan from Trinidad & Tobago

full

Richard De La Torre from Utah

full

David Koehler from Ohio

full

Alex Becker from South Dakota

full

Shawn DeRosa from Florida - 6-Time Alumni!

full

Vicky DeRosa from Florida - 2 time Alumni!

full

Charles Hurd from Tennessee

full

Norberto Navarro from Florida

full

Chris Cranton from Florida

full

Nicholas Posyton from Florida

full

Tom Quinn from Maryland

full

Aklmed Edikhanov from California

full

Juan Garcia Garcia from South Carolina

full

Ziwen Alex Wang from Hawaii

full

Travis Henige from Michigan

full

Jimmy Henige from Michigan

full

Jason Kranz from Missouri

full

Andrew Kranz from Missouri

full

AJ Valentine from New Jersey

full

Mark Hicks from Maryland

full

Elliot Peak from South Carolina

full

Bruno C. Ferretti IV from New York

full

Kendall Joel from Florida

full

Craig Bushman from Florida

full

Wilfredo Teron from Florida

full

John Carnevale from Illinois

full

Chris Metcalf from Ohio

full

Clint Hintz from Ohio

full

Group shot from after the boat class on Sunday

full

full

Total = 89 people went through our training program for 2022!

And yes... a great time was had by all!

Mike Phillips

Last edited:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
Continued...

Hard to believe, but there are still MORE PICTURES showing more things we cover that I simply have not had time to process the pictures and add to the write-ups.

Including,

• Machine polishing flexible plastic windows to remove swirls and scratches
  • Cosmetic Engine Detailing
  • Headlight Correction
  • Chemical Decontamination
  • Cleaning and protecting Vinyl Tops
  • Cleaning and protecting Canvas Tops

Are you ready to sign-up for the next class?

The schedule is posted for 2023. All our classes sell-out. So if you snooze you lose.

Class Schedule for 2023 - Click here to sign-up or get more information

Questions?

-Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Staff member
More...

I just watched a REEL on Facebook showing a detailing class with a FAMOUS company and in the video all the students were sitting in chairs followed by using their polishers on DEMO HOODS!

I felt so sorry for anyone that paid for this class. They would have learned more in the first 2 hours of any of my classes than they did in the entire day at this class.

I have screenshots but as a professional courtesy to the other company, I won't share them as it will simply create hate from them towards me for pointing out their lame class.

You don't learn anything running a polisher over a flat hood on a hood stand.

And the sad part, is all these people probably think it's a great class.

Lame.

-Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Staff member
***Update***

If you want to attend a REAL class, get signed-up for my 3-day February class and don't waste your time or money sitting in a chair at the other classes.

No Chairs - No boring Power Point - No one is falling asleep in my classes.

full

Click here to sign-up for the February 17th - 19th 3-day class in Stuart, Florida!

Click here to see all the dates for 2023!

OR

Call Charlie to sign-up over the phone: 661-678-9614

Questions?

Work Cell/WhatsApp: 772-310-9712

mike.phillips@3dproducts.com

Mike Phillips
Global Director of Training for 3D

IDA Member
  • Certified Detailer
  • Skills Validated Detailer
  • Marine Certified Detailer
  • Recognized Independent Trainer