Mike Phillips BIG 3-day detailing classes

Lack of customer service

starshockey

I decided to switch from another company the begins with A. Placed my very first order and was short a bottle of BDX. ordered 2 received 1. Sent a message the day it arrived, Tuesday the 21st. Heard nothing back and sent another Thursday July 23rd. I still have not heard one word from anyone about my issue. This is very frustrating for one, this being my first order and missing items and that there is no phone number to call. Makes me question my decision to change companies. If your short staffed at least give us a phone number to call and if we have to leave a message for a call back, as long as the call back happens, it would be better in my opinion than have to rely on messages. I need to get this resolved. I need the missing bottle by July 1st.

Mike Phillips

Global Director of Training
Staff member
I apologize for this shipping mishap and I promise I’ll take care of you first thing tomorrow morning.

:)

starshockey

An update to this situation.

Mike jumped in and got me my missing product plus some other little "goodies" very fast.

This is what customer service use to be and is in serious decline.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Phillips

Staff member
An update to this situation. Mike jumped in and got me my missing product plus some other little "goodies" very fast. This is what customer service use to be and is in serious decline.

Good to hear the shipment arrived in time.

Have a great 4th of July Holiday Weekend.

Cdn_detailer

I’d like to add that I placed an order and paid extra for 4 day shipping. Product was delivered outside the 4 day window. Ups problem NOT 3D. However ups could not refund my money. It had to done through 3D. I contacted support and was looked after quickly.

add me to the list of satisfied customers

Mike Phillips

Staff member
I’d like to add that I placed an order and paid extra for 4 day shipping. Product was delivered outside the 4 day window. Ups problem NOT 3D. However ups could not refund my money. It had to done through 3D. I contacted support and was looked after quickly.

add me to the list of satisfied customers

Good to hear and thank you for sharing so other can see we take care of our customers.