Ducati Multistrada 1200s Carbon parts!

Marino

Although i dont have big bottles of 3D compounds, yesterday i gave them a try at some projects with the tiny ones that Mike gave me at Automechanica.

Some dull carbon parts from a Ducati Multistrada 1200s came back to life!

I used 3D ONE and followed with 3D speed. Results were amazing! Dull carbon parts became vivid again! These 2 products are so smooth and they are working miracles! Too pitty we cant have them in Greece!

My full combo was Flex pixxie and meguires MF cutting pad. Thats it. Customer was very happy.

20230112_152529.jpg

20230112_153331.jpg

20230112_152749.jpg

20230112_154138.jpg

-Marino

TMQ

That's a great combo!

BTW, thanks for sharing. I always learn something everytime someone shares their work! So important for all of us!

Thanks again....

Tom

Mike Phillips

Global Director of Training
Staff member
Thanks for sharing Marino. I hope you and your family are doing well in Greece.

Same for your detailing business.

-Mike Phillips

Marino

Although customere wanted to make matte carbon parts glossy, i informed him about the procedure cause its something that i do but with a higher cost ( sanding and recoat with a glossy 2k ).

So i proposed him instead to try and polish them. Although they are matte, they are also 5 year old. So they will not gonna be superglossy but they will become more vivid like new ones. With a lower cost.

He accepted it and was very satisfied.

Thanks for sharing Marino. I hope you and your family are doing well in Greece.

Same for your detailing business.

-Mike Phillips
Although i am struggling with a meniscus tear everything is fine. Glad you asked Mike.
Hope everything goes smooth for you , too.
Tell Mr. Tunch that Greece needs 3D products at good prices. :) They will be a success ! (y)

-Marino