Customer service contact?

Cdn_detailer

Can’t seem to find a “contact us” on the web page.

I ordered some stuff and paid extra for 4 day shipping and after 5 days nothing. Pretty disappointing. Surprisingly it’s UPS. That’s a first.
anyone have a contact us email?

Mike Phillips

Global Director of Training
Staff member
Can’t seem to find a “contact us” on the web page.

I ordered some stuff and paid extra for 4 day shipping and after 5 days nothing. Pretty disappointing. Surprisingly it’s UPS. That’s a first.
anyone have a contact us email?

Sorry to hear about this - I'll send the link for this thread to customer care - have to wonder if maybe the order was held up in customs or somewhere along the shipping transition from USA to Canada?

:)

Cdn_detailer

I had the order shipped to the US. I’m an hour from the border. Daughter took me to the US for fathers day, shopping trip and prime rib dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Awesome daughter.

plan was to ship to the border and pick up on the way home. Not the end of the world as my stuff will sit until our next trip to the us like;y in July.

but I paid for and did not receive 4 day shipping. I contacted ups and since I paid for shipping via 3D they cannot refund me directly. They would refund 3D.

this is a first. Usually ups under promises and over delivers.

Mike Phillips

Global Director of Training
Staff member
I forwarded the link to this thread to 3D US sales - will let you know if I find out anything. Apologies for the problems.

:)