Mike Phillips BIG 3-day detailing classes

3D Pink Car Soap

opie

With proper equipment 2-3 oz of that product will produce sufficent foam.

If you do a lot of washes through out the year. May i suggest looking into 3d nano pail super soap.
Really only need .5oz of soap in 32oz foam cannon. And .5oz in a 5gal bucket wash. It is really cost effective if you do alot of bucket washing

Bill075

Thanks for the response. I'm sure its way more economical going with the nano pale but I bucket wash 3 cars 3 or 4 times a year. I try to maintain them with frequently waterless washing.

Mike Phillips

Global Director of Training
Staff member
With proper equipment 2-3 oz of that product will produce sufficent foam.

If you do a lot of washes through out the year. May i suggest looking into 3d nano pail super soap.
Really only need .5oz of soap in 32oz foam cannon. And .5oz in a 5gal bucket wash. It is really cost effective if you do alot of bucket washing

Thank you for chiming in opie.

Today is Monday, June 20th, 2022 - my first day back to work after returning from Waxstock and teaching detailing classes in England and I appreciate the help on this forum.

Thank you!

:)

RickyPetite

I'm thinking of adding a foam cannon to my arsenal. Is 3D pink soap appropriate or is there another soap that is higher foaming?

opie

Yes absolutly foams well in a foam cannon.

A question to ask youself...how much soap do i go through on a normal basis? Depending on how much you use throught the vehicle washing season will depend on weither it would be worth it for you to use 3d pink, or 3d super soap(in the nano pail).

3D PINK (24.99 for 128oz) 19.5 cents per oz
Dilution ratios
In foam cannon- 2-3oz of soap in a 32oz cannon bottle.
Bucket wash- 2 oz of soap per gallon of water.

3D SUPER SOAP(nano pail 39.99 for 64 oz)62.5 cents per oz.
Dilution ratios
In foam cannon- .5 oz of soap in a 32 oz cannon bottle.
Bucket wash- .5 oz of soap per 5 gallon of water.

As you can see, 3d super soaps dilution ratio actually makes the price per oz drop to 31 cents per HALF oz.

Just a little info to help you decide which product best suits your needs. Super soap is essentially the concentrated version of 3D pink. Both are amazing products