3D Bead It Up

jayfro

Mike,

I have to ask what kind of voodoo black magic are y'all putting into the bottle of Bead It Up? I have NEVER found any detailer that did not streak on my black Acura...none...nada...not one...regardless if the car was spotless or slightly dirty until I used Bead It Up late last week! The only way that I might get a quick detailer to not streak is to dilute the heck out of it, then maybe it wouldn't streak.

My process was to spray 2-3 squirts on a microfiber towel and wipe the panel down then flip the towel to wipe off any excessive liquid...but there wasn't any excessive liquid!! On the third or fourth panel, I wiped down the panel, think it was the roof, and I literally saw it evaporate in front of my eyes, I even got low to the roof to see if there was any residue left...nada, gone!

After wiping down half the car, I decided to be "brave" and spray directly on the panel, now this is a royal invitation to streak the panel, think it was two trigger pulls, wiped with a microfiber towel, flipped towel to wipe off, and to my surprise NO STREAKING!!!

That's when I started to think there is some kind of voodoo black magic going on in my garage, I was waiting for the garage light to start flickering, wind stop outside, wolf howling, etc...wow very impressive!

I really enjoy using the product to say the least, it made the car feel very "slickery" but with a "touch of luxury or substance" to it instead of it just being slick if I was comparing to other products like beadmaker...or heck anything else for that matter!

As for the visual effect of the car, it did not have the insane crazy fake glossy look you might find from other brands but more of a slightly toned down (just a tick) gloss that is still very rewarding. As for being a dust magnet like other products, I would rate this to be the best so far with just minimal collection of dust (we're out of the pollen season in Houston).

Depending on my mood this weekend, I may give the Acura a mild polishing using Speed since the car still look very good with only a handful of areas that need to be cleaned up, I'll be topping it off with Poxy...kind of makes me sad to polish off Bead It Up but I'm looking forward to playing with Speed and Poxy.

Please pass on my kudos to the development team for using their voodoo black magic on Bead It Up!!

JF

Mike Phillips

Global Director of Training
Staff member
Mike,

I have to ask what kind of voodoo black magic are y'all putting into the bottle of Bead It Up? I have NEVER found any detailer that did not streak on my black Acura...none...nada...not one...regardless if the car was spotless or slightly dirty until I used Bead It Up late last week!

Please pass on my kudos to the development team for using their voodoo black magic on Bead It Up!!

JF

Hi Jay,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and I'll pass on to our upper management team here at 3D.

My guess is now you'll start purchasing Bead It Up by the gallon and sharing with all your car friends? LOL

By the way, 3D Bead It Up is on sale right now from the 3D store site

3D Bead It Up - 1 Gallon

:)

Javaman

5E91E0E4-8DB0-4F21-9E64-7AB5CE5CB0B0.jpeg

Stopped by to see Mike earlier this week (he was kind enough to take care of a small problem for me).

While there, we talked about the ceramic coating he applied almost a year ago.
Still looks great - a testimony to the quality of Mike’s work and attention to detail.

Mike did suggest “Bead It Up” as a sealer/maintenance product.

Tried it Friday after a good wash. No question, the product is FANTASTIC!

A few love bugs when I got home from Coffee & Cars. A quick spray and wipe and the car is now bug free again, with no tell tale staining.

Mike Phillips

Staff member
Stopped by to see Mike earlier this week (he was kind enough to take care of a small problem for me).

It was great to see you again Larry - thank you for stopping by our new shop conveniently located in the heart of Stuart!

And "yes" - 3D Bead It Up is an AWESOME product. I use it on every car I detail and recommend to everyone as a fast and easy way to protect their ride while maximizing gloss, shine and the slippery, slick feel we all love when it comes to our rides.

jayfro

Mike,

The only "flaw" that I've found with Bead It Up is that it does not do well on dusty car. I used it last night on my hood, that was just polished over the weekend, car was dusty (not dirty), I spayed directly onto the hood, wiped, it streaked half the hood so I stopped and grabbed a bottle of another detailer...same result! The car was in the garage but still warm from driving back from the gym, I may try it again but when the surface is cool, not warm.

Instead of fighting the streaking, I gave it a quick RW using Uber SiO2, afterwards I reapplied Bead It Up and everything was perfect!

I know the directions say to apply to clean car, however when I see it say a quick/instant detailer I though it would be able to handle the dust.

JF

Mike Phillips

Staff member
Try diluting Bead It Up at around 3:1 with water and then try on dusty car.

Unlike a lot of products in this category - Bead It Up contains an ample amount of the core substantial ingredients. In it's current form, it's actually too concentrated for cleaning dusty cars.

It's primarily for cars that are already clean, but I know I want to use it like a spray detailer as you just shared you did. So try diluting it a little with water and then see how it works when using it as a spray detailer.

Reggie

Beed it up is the only sealant that I have found not to break down when pollen is all over my car Good stuff

jayfro

Mike,

I took your advice (as always) and diluted Bead It Up 3:1 over the weekend, worked liked a champ even with the high humidity we experience!!

Again, thank you for your helpful advice.

Jay

Mike Phillips

Staff member
Mike,

I took your advice (as always) and diluted Bead It Up 3:1 over the weekend, worked liked a champ even with the high humidity we experience!!

Again, thank you for your helpful advice.

Jay

3D Bead It Up is the bead maker that performs like everyone likes.

I just washed our car and wiped her down with Bead It Up, quick fast and easy and spectacular results.

Washed with 3D Pink Car Soap and then wiped down with 3D Bead It Up

full

This car was paint corrected and ceramic coated back in January of this year, so about 6 months ago. Full write-up here,

3D Ceramic Coating 2017 Infiniti QX30 - Road Film Traffic Paint Dirt Staining

full